Planning Office Moves
Business Relocation Services have helped thousands of clients with planning office moves. We have 4 factors, which can customise to suit each and every removal programme.
- Stages – Delivery
- Handover – Review
Service Delivery Method – Engagement
Work process for planning office moves are develop to ensure that the requirements of the client relocation brief are deliver on time. Project scopes are define and comprehend, time lines establish so crews and resources allocate to each task, and relevant information gather and log for the relocation process. Activities are control by using procedures, project plans (including safety and environment management plans), work instructions, method statements and checklists, as develop by us in conjunction with our clients.
Consider these planning and developing new processes:
- Scope, timings and requirements of the task
- The quality, safety and environment objectives and requirements for the product or service,
- The resources required to deliver the product or service,
- The inspection, verification, planning and allocation of resources
- Supervision and monitoring require to ensure acceptance criteria is met,
- Methodologies and processes establish to ensure that the service meets requirements,
- Works are completed within project budgets and timelines.
Outcomes from this process
- Task identification, project understanding and establishment
- Conformation of quantities and relocation requirements
- Site Meetings and Briefing sessions overall staff engagement
- Project time line establishment
- Complete access requirements
- Loading dock bookings
- Lift keys and swipe card access
- Security guards as required
Service Delivery Method – Implementation
A task description and methodology is established for each process of the project or job. Our supervisor identifies everything related to a task and process for process for monitoring timings and quality.
A detailed scope of works is established when planning office moves while resources and requirements list is provided to all our Supervisors. Detailing tasks for clients, removalist or specialist subcontractors to follow during the relocation process. During this time, Business Relocation Services will also request and coordinate the correct forms as well as completed documentation to ensure Health and Safety, Security, vehicle and access arrangements are in place for each relocation. These may include but are not limited to; Relocation process timelines, Movement Database cheek lists, Security Access, Safe Work Method Statements, Insurances; Public Liability and Workers Compensation, Risk Analysis for specific items access, Hazardous materials, etcetera.
Outcomes from this process
- Planning and resource allocation is complete
- IT special requirement and time lines
- Sequential packing or security packing requirements confirmed
- Your staff packing requirements confirmed.
- Moving guidelines established and communication of documentation
- Removal supervisor briefings
- Special relocation services are book and manage
Service Delivery Method – Stages – Delivery
During the commencement or each stage, our project managers or site supervisors will monitors all relocation activities, ensures all established scope, relocation requirements and WHS & OHS, Quality, and Environmental procedures and policies are adhered to. Relocation supervisors and crew members will work seamlessly using the allocated vehicles and equipment on and off site to make sure all relocations tasks and stages are on track to be completed within timeframe, delivered efficiently, to schedule and at a high service level.
Throughout the relocation project, Business Relocation Services will also keep you up to date with any changes to processes and will provide all works with regular site checks and inductions. Our aim is to meet or exceeded all expectations in the service we and our teams provide.
Upon completion of each and every project, Business Relocation Services will confirm with project facilitators to ensure the relocation scope and deliveries meet the completion prior to signing off. Once relocation works are completed our supervisors will complete site inspections and defect reports with nominated staff from transitions and Lend Lease.
Where required, Business Relocation Services will also coordinate post move services, relocation site makes good and tidy up on the next working day.
Outcomes form this process
- Team assembly and task briefing
- Site protection instillation
- Specialist packing and IT team briefing sessions
- Supervisors to brief move crews on relocation process
- Procedural checklists and progress reports
- Delivery and placement at new site
- Job completion and walkthrough
- Site protection removal.
Service Delivery Method – Handover – Review
Business Relocation Services review our fundamental operating procedures in line with relocation tasks, thus ensuring the desired level of service was provided in a professional, safe and friendly manner within budget and timeframes. Our review process allows us to improve the quality of the customer service, information and reporting so that more effective measurements and control can be exercised. This also allows us the opportunity to engage with clients and enable them to voice their positives and negatives to ensure future relocation project tasks meet the completion process. We at Business Relocation Services provide encouragement and value the input of all clients and our personnel, thereby ensuring their ongoing commitment and support to our program of continual improvement. Once the review is completed all final outcomes in relation to the ongoing operation improvement are shared with the appropriate teams.
Outcomes from this process
After the relocation
- Post relocation services
- Debrief Report and sign off
- Future assistance
Know More – Office Movers Sydney