Planning on moving your office then you’ll need office removalist Sydney CBD
There are many things you have to consider and plan when you relocate an office. Finding the new office space is only the beginning. The planning then takes over, what will it look like how will it function. Do you need to change the layout or processes to make the new space function for your business? Office removalist Sydney CBD management staff will engage with your staff to ensure that they are aware with the requirements of the relocation and are on track to meet the overall goals of the relocation.
With all that sorted and fitout underway, your attention turns to the relocation of staff, communications, and technology. There are removalist companies that specialise in the relocation of business services. These specialists can help you navigate the relocation process quickly and efficiently.
To get you on the way to planning and completing a successful office move in Sydney, contact office removalist Sydney CBD Business Relocation Services. The team have completed thousands of relocations in Sydney and have most likely worked in your current building or the new one moving other clients already. This will give you a good head start as they will know the lay of the building and most likely have dealt with the management there which can help you transition.
There are many stages of the relocation planning that you can get underway well before the relocation date. By early engagement of a specialist business relocation consultant you will ensure that you have planned for a successful office relocation.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Task identification, project understanding and establishment
- Conformation of quantities and relocation requirements
- Site Meetings and Briefing sessions overall staff engagement
- Project time line establishment
- Access requirements have been completed
- Tenancy Access
- Loading dock bookings
- Lift keys and swipe card access
- Security guards as required
Approach to Physical relocation
- Planning and resource allocation is complete
- IT special requirement and time lines disconnection and reconnection process
- Sequential packing or security packing requirements confirmed
- Your staff packing requirements confirmed.
- Moving guidelines established and communication of documentation
- Removal supervisor briefings
- Special relocation services are booked and managed
Physical Move Process
- Team assembly and task briefing
- Site protection instillation
- Specialist packing and IT team briefing sessions
- Procedural checklists and progress reports
- Delivery and placement at new site
- Job completion and walkthrough
- site protection removal.
After the relocation
- Post relocation services
- Debrief Report and sign off
- Future assistance
The first few days will be a little chaotic for you and your staff as they unpack and settle into the new office. However, they can be a whole lot worse if you don’t plan your relocation with a Business Relocation Services company that has a track record.